Mt.Whitney lightning casualties
b***@gmail.com
2019-02-02 07:51:07 UTC
"Motorola and other competitors have plans to blanket the world with portable
phones and satellites by the year 2000. The weight will fall to ounces.
I fear the time when people will feel obligated to take their phones
Everywhere. :-("

Like now. People just can't stay off of Facebook. :)
b***@gmail.com
2020-05-28 01:18:19 UTC
"Motorola and other competitors have plans to blanket the world with portable
phones and satellites by the year 2000. The weight will fall to ounces.
I fear the time when people will feel obligated to take their phones
Everywhere. :-("

It's happening NOW! And people watch Youtube and play Candy Crush on 'em!