Oregon Coast Range Sunglasses Found
h***@juno.com
2014-05-01 20:38:28 UTC
OK, it's a long shot and if you haven't been in the Oregon Coast Range, just ignore this.

On the King's Mountain trail yesterday I found a pair of prescription sunglasses, most likely lost Tuesday (29 Apr). If by chance the owner reads this please post a description so we can get together.
h***@juno.com
2014-06-16 02:45:22 UTC
In case anyone is curious, I did find the owner. He saw a note I posted at the trailhead, said he hadn't noticed it for a while. I was about to give the glasses to the Lions Club when he finally called.
Chick Tower
2014-06-17 03:50:46 UTC
Post by h***@juno.com
In case anyone is curious, I did find the owner. He saw a note I
posted at the trailhead, said he hadn't noticed it for a while. I
was about to give the glasses to the Lions Club when he finally
called.
Thanks for letting us know. It's nice to see a long-shot work out.
--
Chick Tower

For e-mail: rbc DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net