Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?
Scully
2012-10-01 07:13:15 UTC
I haven't seen any posts from him for a while.
sms88
2012-10-01 15:24:01 UTC
Post by Scully
I haven't seen any posts from him for a while.
I suspect that, like most of us, you've had him filtered out for so long
that you forgot about your filters.
Edward Dolan
2012-10-02 04:13:39 UTC
Post by sms88
I suspect that, like most of us, you've had him filtered out for so long
that you forgot about your filters.

Mr. Vandeman is active in other mediums which he and I consider more
worthwhile. Usenet is for anonymous idiots like you.

But speaking of being finally dead, why don't you and sms88 go fuck
yourselves to death. That would be good riddance to bad rubbish!

Ed Dolan the Great
Jym Dyer
2012-10-17 06:06:13 UTC
=v= He emailed something to the ebbc-talk email list
just a few days ago:

http://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc-talk-ebbc.org/2012-October/011110.html

Share and Enjoy,
<_Jym_>
Pete Puma
2012-10-18 23:10:00 UTC
Post by Jym Dyer
=v= He emailed something to the ebbc-talk email list
http://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc-talk-ebbc.org/2012-
October/011110.html
Post by Jym Dyer
Share and Enjoy,
<_Jym_>
Yes, let's all grow vegetables and violence will go away.
Wow.
Len McGoogle
2012-10-28 17:29:56 UTC
He seems to have stopped cross-posting and sticks to alt.mountain-bike
you
2012-10-29 20:46:49 UTC
In article
Post by Len McGoogle
Post by Scully
I haven't seen any posts from him for a while.
He seems to have stopped cross-posting and sticks to alt.mountain-bike
True enough, but his little Butt-Buddy is still lurking around.....
You remember him... That little freak from the UP...
Edward Dolan
2012-10-29 23:52:16 UTC
"you" wrote in message news:you-***@news.starband.net...

Post by Scully
Post by you
True enough, but his little Butt-Buddy is still lurking around.....
You remember him... That little freak from the UP...

Anything that gets posted to RBS (the only newsgroup I monitor) of a
scurrilous nature will get an appropriate reply from yours truly. I never
let rascally mountain bikers have the last word since all their words are
composed of nothing but lies and slanders. Whenever I read a report about
how a mountain biker has come to grief while riding a hiking trail, I
rejoice and suspect there might be a God after all!

Ed Dolan the Great
Trey Duc
2013-03-01 10:18:43 UTC
Post by you
Post by Scully
Post by you
True enough, but his little Butt-Buddy is still lurking around.....
You remember him... That little freak from the UP...
Anything that gets posted to RBS (the only newsgroup I monitor) of a
scurrilous nature will get an appropriate reply from yours truly. I never
let rascally mountain bikers have the last word since all their words are
composed of nothing but lies and slanders. Whenever I read a report about
how a mountain biker has come to grief while riding a hiking trail, I
rejoice and suspect there might be a God after all!
Ed Dolan the Great
I thought it was pretty darned funny when Mikey got put in the
cross-bar hotel for a little bit. Maybe you were his bung-mate?
you
Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....
Edward Dolan
2013-03-02 22:52:24 UTC
Post by Trey Duc
I thought it was pretty darned funny when Mikey got put in the
cross-bar hotel for a little bit. Maybe you were his bung-mate?
Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....
I would at least have brains enough to use an "I", not a fucking "you" if I
wanted to be anonymous. "you" is not only a coward, but an idiot. But that
is par for the course with all mountain bikers that ride their bikes on
hiking trails. Now go fuck yourself like a good lad and quite bothering the
honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
you
2013-03-04 21:16:45 UTC
Post by Edward Dolan
Post by you
Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....
I would at least have brains enough to use an "I", not a fucking "you" if I
wanted to be anonymous. "you" is not only a coward, but an idiot. But that
is par for the course with all mountain bikers that ride their bikes on
hiking trails. Now go fuck yourself like a good lad and quite bothering the
honorable members of this noble newsgroup.
Ed Dolan the Great
I see Uncle Eddie, is still haunting the Newsgroups, even though his
Mentor Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....
It is to be Noted... among the annals of the Internet, that Eddie hasn't
learned to write in a civil prose, as of yet... Still as uncouth as
ever, and uneducated in written conversation conventions.... typical of
the type... Just Say'en.....
Edward Dolan
2013-03-05 01:50:06 UTC
Post by you
Post by you
I see Uncle Eddie, is still haunting the Newsgroups, even though his
Mentor Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....
It is to be Noted... among the annals of the Internet, that Eddie hasn't
learned to write in a civil prose, as of yet... Still as uncouth as
ever, and uneducated in written conversation conventions.... typical of
the type... Just Say'en.....

The only group I am haunting is RBS in order to take care of brain dead
idiots like you. Other than that, Mr.Vandeman is a true believer in his
cause. I merely want to keep mountain bikers off of hiking trails. That is
the difference between us ... if you even know how to make distinctions.

I will write civil prose if and when the occasion ever presents itself. So
far all I have ever had to deal with are assorted asshole mountain bikers
like you who think they can come on this newsgroup and say any fool thing
that enters their minuscule brains.

Let me leave you with one final thought. Whenever a mountain biker either
hurts himself or better yet kills himself riding his bike on a hiking trail,
I rejoice. Just one less moron in the world. Ideally hikers should be free
to sweep mountain bikers off of hiking trails by any means necessary. Fuck
‘em all I say! There is never any excuse for riding your bike on a hiking
trail. The world is full of all kinds of roads. Find one and ride on it to
your heart’s content, but leave hiking trails to hikers.

Ed Dolan the Great
Jym Dyer
2013-03-05 09:06:23 UTC
Post by you
Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....
=v= I got email from him about a week ago. The last *public*
missive that I'm aware of can be found here:

http://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc-talk-ebbc.org/2013-January/011181.html

It's just a .sig file, but from the "Subject:" line I presume
he was referring to a particular comic strip from that day that
said tiresome and unfunny things about bicyclists.
<_Jym_>
Edward Dolan
2013-03-02 20:05:52 UTC
Post by Trey Duc
I thought it was pretty darned funny when Mikey got put in the
cross-bar hotel for a little bit. Maybe you were his bung-mate?

I wouldn’t know anything at all about what goes on in prison, but obviously
you are some kind of expert on the subject. Maybe you could give us your
personal jailhouse experiences and thereby educate us. And please don't
spare us any details. We want to know it all!

Ed Dolan the Great
Poot
2013-07-27 02:03:16 UTC
I stopped using newsgroups about ten years ago and he was going strong... I come back and check this group, and this is what I find. Is there actually any question about the man's mental competency?
Poot
2013-07-27 02:04:51 UTC