Rare White Buffalo killed and skinned.
Warren Penn
2012-05-05 16:32:20 UTC
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)

The Hunt County Sheriff's Department is among several agencies
investigating the gruesome death of a rare white buffalo, born nearly
a year ago on a ranch near Greenville.

Lakota Buffalo Ranch owner Arby Little Soldier said he and his wife
returned from out of town to find the calf, considered sacred by some
in the Native American community, killed and skinned. The next day its
mother was also found dead.

The non-albino white buffalo was named Lightning Medicine Cloud in a
special ceremony last summer. The chance of a white buffalo birth is
said to be 1 in 10 million.

"My people – my brothers, my sisters – are hurt for what has happened
here at this ranch," Little Soldier said. "You don't think things like
this are going to happen to such a sacred animal, a sacred family."

Sheriff Randy Meeks said he was notified of the crime by Texas Parks
and Wildlife. His office is investigating with the help of the
Department of Homeland Security and the National Indian Council.

He wouldn't reveal details surrounding the investigation, saying he is
ever mindful of the significance of rituals and order in the tribe.

"Everything we did, we made a request and made sure it was fine with
them out of respect for the tribal council," Meeks said.

Little Soldier said the animal was more than just a symbol of hope,
one who's legend will live strong at the Lakota ranch.

"He was the hope of all nations," he said. "You have taken the inner
spirituality. You tried to stop what we're bringing back to ya'll, but
you just opened the doors to release the message to all people."

He hopes to bury Lightning Medicine Cloud with his mother and father
along a tree line. The calf's father was struck by lightning about a
month ago
Mr.B1ack
2012-05-06 02:27:33 UTC
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
Sounds more like something rednecks would do
for kicks and glory ......

Maybe the natives will follow your advice as
to the proper response. :-)
mother was also found dead.
Way Back Jack
2012-05-06 03:07:51 UTC
Post by Mr.B1ack
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
Sounds more like something rednecks would do
for kicks and glory ......
Maybe the natives will follow your advice as
to the proper response. :-)
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.

Ya fuckin moonbat.
Mr.B1ack
2012-05-06 07:00:27 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by Mr.B1ack
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
Sounds more like something rednecks would do
for kicks and glory ......
Maybe the natives will follow your advice as
to the proper response. :-)
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.
Ya fuckin moonbat.
Natives should direct their attention
to the redneck/cowboy sector and act
accordingly. *I* will never convict them.
Marvin the Martian
2012-05-06 10:12:19 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
Sounds more like something rednecks would do for kicks and glory
Maybe the natives will follow your advice as to the proper
response. :-)
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.
Ya fuckin moonbat.
Natives should direct their attention to the redneck/cowboy sector
and act
accordingly. *I* will never convict them.
You have no idea who did it, yet you damn a whole race based on your
bigotry.

You're no better than the "kill a honky for Trayvon" idiots.
Way Back Jack
2012-05-06 12:27:19 UTC
Post by Marvin the Martian
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
Sounds more like something rednecks would do for kicks and glory
Maybe the natives will follow your advice as to the proper
response. :-)
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.
Ya fuckin moonbat.
Natives should direct their attention to the redneck/cowboy sector
and act
accordingly. *I* will never convict them.
You have no idea who did it, yet you damn a whole race based on your
bigotry.
You're no better than the "kill a honky for Trayvon" idiots.
Breaking news shows that the white buffalo was killed by a racist black
buffalo, but Eric Holder has already had the charges dropped.
Marvin the Martian
Is it profiling when EVERY other buffalo is black?
spiritrising
well shit i vote for killing a martian for trayvon shit would go over better
Marvin the Martian
2012-05-06 14:24:49 UTC
Post by spiritrising
Post by Marvin the Martian
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
Sounds more like something rednecks would do for kicks and glory
Maybe the natives will follow your advice as to the proper
response. :-)
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.
Ya fuckin moonbat.
Natives should direct their attention to the redneck/cowboy sector
and act
accordingly. *I* will never convict them.
You have no idea who did it, yet you damn a whole race based on your
bigotry.
You're no better than the "kill a honky for Trayvon" idiots.
well shit i vote for killing a martian for trayvon shit would go over better
What did any Martian do to Trayvon? Hell, for all I know, it could have
been a black guy who killed the honky buffalo for trayvon.
Guv Bob
iL_WeReo
2012-05-08 17:09:53 UTC
Post by Marvin the Martian
Post by Way Back Jack
Post by Warren Penn
(If this killing was done by Native Americans they should be hunted
down and shot)
    Sounds more like something rednecks would do for kicks and glory
    Maybe the natives will follow your advice as to the proper
    response.   :-)
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.
Ya fuckin moonbat.
    Natives should direct their attention to the redneck/cowboy sector
    and act
    accordingly. *I* will never convict them.
You have no idea who did it, yet you damn a whole race based on your
bigotry.
You're no better than the "kill a honky for Trayvon" idiots.
well shit i vote for killing a martian for trayvon shit would go over better- Hide quoted text -
Thank you.
Pls Stop Cross-Posting This Crap

Guv Bob
Mamma Wesolowski
2012-05-06 23:44:49 UTC
Post by Way Back Jack
White buff meat is really tasty .... yum, yum, yummy in the tummy.
Ya fuckin moonbat.
That's my boy Jack Wesolowski, a 68-year old, mentally-ill ,
retired SSD worker, whith a well-documented, decade-long reputation
on the UseNet as foul-mouthed bigot, racist, liar, spammer and troll.

A recent ode to psychopath Jack Wesolowski, from rec.sport.boxing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.boxing/msg/336baad3954b6f51?dmode=source
http://tinyurl.com/7ldhq3b

"Way Back Jack, his mother licks my crack,
Then she sucks my dick until it's yellah.
An' his mother-fuckin' fathah doesn't so much as bother
To use some spittle when he's bung-holin' little
Boys, before they're rollin' in the shower, their 'nads all a'
swollen,
While our perverted faggot Jack laps up all their bloody turds.
He's a real low-life fellah, whose perversion escapes mere words

And one from alt.native, May 4, 2002.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/0f12476019613f13?dmode=source
http://tinyurl.com/6ugweze

Brother Jack is a racist bigot
His mouth is a toxic old spigot
He spews out his hate
He never can wait
To find some more dolts who will dig it!

We know a white jerk named Jack
Who really wants to be black
He calls himself "brother"
Wears clothes from his mother(*)
The truth is he's just a hack

We see his rantings as racist bile
His words typically ugly and vile
The master of hate
Thank God he won't mate
Let us leave him alone for awhile

(*)
Jack Wesolowski, circa 2000
http://tinyurl.com/3dtnmpz

Meet Psychopath Jack Wesolowski, the crass, foul-mouthed, bigot,
racist, liar, spammer and troll.

Jack Wesolowski the spammer
http://tinyurl.com/3o7su5k

Jack Wesolowski the troll.
http://tinyurl.com/6ynlegl
http://tinyurl.com/5vljxag
http://tinyurl.com/3nukkeo

Jack Wesolowsk the liar.
http://tinyurl.com/6hr3lmq
http://tinyurl.com/44x4ceg

Jack Wesolowski the bigot.
http://tinyurl.com/3n5z48d
http://tinyurl.com/3h2sc48

Jack Wesolowski the racist.
http://tinyurl.com/3m3vhjb
http://tinyurl.com/3qoolnh
http://tinyurl.com/3j8gnfm
http://tinyurl.com/3c97kg7

Jack Wesolowski, aka

joe momma
farting boar
diane roselles
dr jackal
Repeal Obama
Mothzer Roselles
Xavier
Amber Travsky
Vladimir Tschenko Badenovsky
Off the moonbat
A liberal's worst nightmare
Swatting Moonbatz
Ruth Chilton
That Sleazy Cunt Piglosi
Obama Nation is Abomination
ObamaNation=Abomination
Let it Rock
Nobama
Repeal Obama
Mother Roselles
Swatting Moonbatz
Amber Travsky
Gary Sokolisch
Weary Bruiser 1 ***@home.net
Vladimir Badenovsky
Mike Gibson's Ghost
Gary Sokolosch
Gary Sakolich
THE REAL GARY
GARY IN ANIMAL RESEARCH
GARY THE "ENGINEER"
Calhoun
Bobby Fuller
Calhoon
Jack (***@home.)
JackW (***@home)
***@home. (jack)
BroJack
Bro Jack
***@my-deja.com
waybackjack
way back jack
jackweso
JackWesolowski
***@email.msn.com (***@my-deja.com)
Jack Wesolowski (***@freewwweb.com)
***@windswept.net (BroJack)
***@Home (Jack W)
***@email.msn.com (***@my-deja.com)
Jack from waaaayyyyyBack

John F Wesolowski
3045 Old Washington Rd
Westminster, MD 21157
(410) 876-6914
http://tinyurl.com/6cv8t2e
Guv Bob
Ya fuckin moonbat.
spiritrising
that will teach them not to paint things white!
Jos Boersema
2012-05-06 19:27:48 UTC
Post by Warren Penn
[...]
Wow, the calf's father was struck by lightning !? Both animals killed now.
It almost seems like the sign of the white buffalo was taken back. Perhaps
because the people (in general I mean, not necessarily at the ranch) did
something wrong ? Where people starting to idolize it maybe, rather then
expecting result from their own hands (sounds a bit that way) ?

Oh hi whole bunch of newsgroups. Sorry to interrupt. Wage revolution now !
--
http://www.law4.org Communism, anarchy and capitalism are insufficient.
Post by Warren Penn
Why & how: Democratic and Sovereign nations, democratic companies, <<
natural resource distribution and socialized investment credit. <<
System for society provided (Constitution etc.) + how to get it done (+ more).
Guv Bob
iL_WeReo
It's a pity.
Pls Stop Cross-Posting This Crap